Dublin Doodles
the curious incident of a dutchy in dublin

Monday, June 02, 2008

Thomas Kitt - 02-08-2008 + 04-01-2008


Oops, I have been slagging off this blog and have not regularly kept updating it. Eventhough I have cut on my concert visits (living alone in D4 now...) I still visit a more select amount of gigs. 

On feb the 2nd Thomas Kitt officially released his album Kitt Happens in Whelans. Filled with family, friends and fans he showcased most of the songs on the album and some great cover songs. 

As part of an evening organized by the Austrian embassy (showcasing an austrian band together with some irish locals) mr Thomas Kit played to a handful of enthusiasts. I brought some friends and we loved the lightlessness of the lyrics. Thomas is not your average whiny singer-songwriters. His lyrics are filled with irony and humor. Who has had tea with the devil before?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home